UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Monday, August 11, 2014

Fat Fashion

So another prompt for August writing is "tell me about your fashion icon".  Let's be honest it's not easy finding a plus size fashion icon.  When you look at "plus size" models they fall pretty short on my expectations.  I realize that plus size is all relative, but a 12/14 to me is not plus.  That's AVERAGE.  And that's my GOAL.  But if I look to REAL people I can actually see some amazingly beautiful plus size women who know how to dress to impress. 

Melissa McCarthy



Even in her daily life she looks comfortable and stylish and not ashamed of her size....


Queen Latifah 



 
 
Lastly...
 
Gabrielle Sidibe



Girlfriend rocking a wrap dress....



So there you have it ladies. Real PLUS size women and how they give me hope that I can look as gorgeous when I leave the house.  Just because we are big doesn't mean we aren't beautiful!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails