UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Monday, August 11, 2014

Stalker Tendencies

Hi, my name is Kerri and I'm on online stalker.  Now before you report me let me explain....

I haven't touched this blog in two years, previous to that I had blogged for the better part of 2 years.  I started this blog when I was pregnant with Aiden.  All the cool kids on "the bump" had a blog and we all started keeping up with each other.  I gained a lot of great friends this way.  I have kept in touch with 2 wonderful ladies on Facebook the last 2 years, but everyone else I just abandoned when I left my blog untouched.



Here I sit now trying to catch up with my long lost bloggy friends only to find most have quit writing as well.  I am sitting here sifting through my read list only to find many blogs left in mid story just like mine.  One person had her 4th baby and stopped writing.  Another was pregnant with a second and never updated.  It makes me sad that I wasn't around to share these moments with people I considered my friends.  Thankfully, I did manage to locate one "friend" today through her business page and she wrote me back instantly!  There is another that I am hoping to hear back from as well.  Unfortunately I can't recall the last name of some of the people I used to read or I'd just look them up on Facebook since that's now the easiest way to keep in touch. 

I know that people come and go, but I'd like to think that I had a connection with some of these people.  In a time when blogging was the "in thing" to do we shared so many stories with each other and honestly had an interest in each others well beings.  I hope to develop these kind of relationships again, some in part to a group I'm on in Facebook, but some with you, the few of you who actually might be reading my nonsense.  So if you are out there please don't hesitate to leave a comment. 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails